General Discussion
New forum feedback

I like the new forum! It looks cleaner and is definitely easier to navigate, although it's not well designed for mobile. It's ok with my tablet turned sideways. I wouldn't want to try it on my phone.

Good job, Jams!

I like the new forum! It looks cleaner and is definitely easier to navigate, although it's not well designed for mobile. It's ok with my tablet turned sideways. I wouldn't want to try it on my phone. Good job, Jams!

Hello, Thank you.

I spent a good 3-4 days choosing this software and building up the store etc.

One of the things they promised with this software was mobile compatibility, I see it didn't go well there lol.

Hello, Thank you. I spent a good 3-4 days choosing this software and building up the store etc. One of the things they promised with this software was mobile compatibility, I see it didn't go well there lol.

Master Hacker;)

You might browse around, too. I don't see any content in the Allowed Mods or Server Rules pages?

You might browse around, too. I don't see any content in the Allowed Mods or Server Rules pages?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft