Report-Players
_TheJoke_Jerome_ (Report)

TheJoker_Jerome has been being very rude and disrespectful. He brings up another server often, which I am mod on. He calls me "Bitch" and said I sucked the owner of the server I am mod on's "dick" for money. He has been accusing me of stealing things, which I have not. If there is any way you can mute him so I cant see his messages, that would be great smile. Right now as I am posting this, he is talking about how someone stole his stuff, which I am sorry for, but I did not do smile . Here is the proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/anwvP

_TheJoker_Jerome_ has been being very rude and disrespectful. He brings up another server often, which I am mod on. He calls me "Bitch" and said I sucked the owner of the server I am mod on's "dick" for money. He has been accusing me of stealing things, which I have not. If there is any way you can mute him so I cant see his messages, that would be great :). Right now as I am posting this, he is talking about how someone stole his stuff, which I am sorry for, but I did not do :) . Here is the proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/anwvP
edited 7 days ago at 12:27 pm

Thank you for the report.

We have banned this player for major language infractions.

Until he decides to admit that we are right and that this forum has no viruses he will not be unbanned as he cannot appeal.

I am very sorry this happened to you and am absolutely disgusted with this behaviour. I am unable to control what you do off this server but I deeply suggest that you do not contact this player under any circumstances.

Jams__ (Founder)

Thank you for the report. We have banned this player for major language infractions. Until he decides to admit that we are right and that this forum has no viruses he will not be unbanned as he cannot appeal. I am very sorry this happened to you and am absolutely disgusted with this behaviour. I am unable to control what you do off this server but I deeply suggest that you do not contact this player under any circumstances. **Jams__** _(Founder)_

Master Hacker;)

edited Jan 9 at 7:14 pm
This topic is closed
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft