Helper-Applications
Helper Application

Your In-Game Name:
Bruce_Waayne

Why do you want to become a helper?:
I believe that while I may be new to the minecraft world, my real life job (Account Manager) would greatly help in being a leader as needed, defusing issues and when needed disciplining.

Strengths:
I apparently missed this, so edited. I am on a lot and willing to help new and old players. I learn quickly, and not afraid to step in as needed if something needs my attention.

Weaknesses:
Honestly, being new to the game and not knowing how structures come together. Commands in game are not so great however I already have a word document of commands that I needed to remember "stupid hat command smile"

What attracted you to YourWorldMC?:
Friends, my 2 friends convinced me to try Minecraft and they did not have a private server. So one of them found this vanilla server for me to try the game on. I have tried other heavily populated servers, however I have not found even 1 that interests me. My friends also made a private server for the 3 of us and the community on this server is fantastic so I stayed here.

Ticks Played (do @ticks in chat and type the number here):
I tried 5 times to get it and nothing would show up for me. I have played for 3 weeks now give or take a few days?

Note (Optional):
I appreciate the time you take to review this application and consider me. While I am not sure what all I can help you guys with I would be glad to assist anyway i could "except twitter i don't do that" smile

Your In-Game Name: **Bruce_Waayne** Age: **34** Why do you want to become a helper?: **I believe that while I may be new to the minecraft world, my real life job (Account Manager) would greatly help in being a leader as needed, defusing issues and when needed disciplining.** Strengths: **I apparently missed this, so edited. I am on a lot and willing to help new and old players. I learn quickly, and not afraid to step in as needed if something needs my attention.** Weaknesses: **Honestly, being new to the game and not knowing how structures come together. Commands in game are not so great however I already have a word document of commands that I needed to remember "stupid hat command :)" ** What attracted you to YourWorldMC?: **Friends, my 2 friends convinced me to try Minecraft and they did not have a private server. So one of them found this vanilla server for me to try the game on. I have tried other heavily populated servers, however I have not found even 1 that interests me. My friends also made a private server for the 3 of us and the community on this server is fantastic so I stayed here.** Ticks Played (do @ticks in chat and type the number here): **I tried 5 times to get it and nothing would show up for me. I have played for 3 weeks now give or take a few days? ** Note (Optional): **I appreciate the time you take to review this application and consider me. While I am not sure what all I can help you guys with I would be glad to assist anyway i could "except twitter i don't do that" ;) **
edited Jan 6 at 10:25 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a Staff Member on YourWorldMC.

I am happy to say that your application has been accepted.

You will have all Helper rights given to you within the next 24 hours as well as a Staff Induction by @MyKindOfShy.

Jams__

Hello, Thank you for your interest in becoming a Staff Member on YourWorldMC. I am happy to say that your application has been accepted. You will have all Helper rights given to you within the next 24 hours as well as a Staff Induction by @MyKindOfShy. **Jams__**

Master Hacker;)

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft