Announcements
Half a Year!

The server has officially been open for half a year now. Thank you all for creating the nice and amazing community that we have to this day.

We may have lost a few players, gained a few and ran into a few major situatuions but otherwise, I would not change that half of this year one bit.

I would like to give special thanks to the Administration team for helping maintain the server. I believe a thank you to BlockBandit is also due, he has helped the server massively since the beginning, I owe everything I know now to him.

I hope as a community we can continue giving the server an amazing history.

Happy new years.
Jams__
Founder and Owner of YourWorldMC

The server has officially been open for half a year now. Thank you all for creating the nice and amazing community that we have to this day. We may have lost a few players, gained a few and ran into a few major situatuions but otherwise, I would not change that half of this year one bit. I would like to give special thanks to the Administration team for helping maintain the server. I believe a thank you to BlockBandit is also due, he has helped the server massively since the beginning, I owe everything I know now to him. I hope as a community we can continue giving the server an amazing history. Happy new years. **Jams__** _Founder and Owner of YourWorldMC_

Master Hacker;)

edited Jan 1 at 12:56 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft