Helper-Applications
Helper Application

in-game name: Thejokong1.

why do you want to become a helper: i want to help the players
in need and i want so more players reach out to me.

strengths: i am good with redstone and i am good at building

weaknesses: english is not my primary language so a spell loads of words wrong

what attracted you to YourWorldMC ?: i was trying something new named vanilla servers . i have never played in one so i looked fore servers and found this one.
i joined and filled welcom . the community is very pleasant and its fun to work with them

ticks played: 3181015

in-game name: Thejokong1. age: 13 shhh dont tell. why do you want to become a helper: i want to help the players in need and i want so more players reach out to me. strengths: i am good with redstone and i am good at building weaknesses: english is not my primary language so a spell loads of words wrong what attracted you to YourWorldMC ?: i was trying something new named vanilla servers . i have never played in one so i looked fore servers and found this one. i joined and filled welcom . the community is very pleasant and its fun to work with them ticks played: 3181015
edited Jan 5 at 1:33 pm

Hello, Thanks for your interest in becoming a Helper on the YourWorldMC server.

The Staff Manager (@MyKindOfShy) and I are grateful for the kind words in your application. We have decided to place your application on hold for the moment until a proper assessment of you has been carried out.

APPLICATION ON STANDBY

Jams__
Founder and Owner of YourWorldMC

Hello, Thanks for your interest in becoming a Helper on the YourWorldMC server. The Staff Manager (@MyKindOfShy) and I are grateful for the kind words in your application. We have decided to place your application on hold for the moment until a proper assessment of you has been carried out. **APPLICATION ON STANDBY** **Jams__** *Founder and Owner of YourWorldMC*

Master Hacker;)

I am giving Jokong a +1 vote for the following reasons. (if I am able to, it said members so i was assuming that was anyone with a green name or higher on the servers. if not then please remove this post)

1. He is the 2nd person on this server outside an Admin that I have trusted. He came to my base and helped me clear a lot of ocean out and then let me see his monument that he was working on without knowing me for more than a few minutes of sponge soaking.

2. He is always willing to help anyone that comes onto the server and greats them warmly.

3. He knows his redstone which in my opinion is very beneficial for when new players join and have questions on it. I'm still a novice at best

I am not sure if that solely qualifies him for greater roll but i wanted to give my 2 cents on my interactions with him since joining.

I am giving Jokong a +1 vote for the following reasons. (if I am able to, it said members so i was assuming that was anyone with a green name or higher on the servers. if not then please remove this post) 1. He is the 2nd person on this server outside an Admin that I have trusted. He came to my base and helped me clear a lot of ocean out and then let me see his monument that he was working on without knowing me for more than a few minutes of sponge soaking. 2. He is always willing to help anyone that comes onto the server and greats them warmly. 3. He knows his redstone which in my opinion is very beneficial for when new players join and have questions on it. *I'm still a novice at best* I am not sure if that solely qualifies him for greater roll but i wanted to give my 2 cents on my interactions with him since joining.
edited Jan 3 at 4:42 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft