Helper-Applications
Helper App

Your In-Game Name:BlueDino2003

Why do you want to become a helper?:Because I Would Love To Help The Server Grow And I Am A Great Friend And Person I Will Always Be Very Active And Kind And Loyal To The Server And I Have Lots Of Experiences With Being Staff On Servers Or Owning One I Have Owned 3 Servers Before And I Have Been Staff On 3 Other Servers But All The Servers I Have Been Staff On Or Owned Has Been Closed But Over All I Just Want To Help Out With The Server

Strengths:Finding Hackers Being Kind And Friendly And Building And Sorting Out Problems That People Have

Weaknesses:Command Blocks

What attracted you to YourWorldMC?:I Got Attracted To YourWorldMC Because I Was Searching For Ages To Find A Server That Has Great Owners And Staff And Players And A Server That Is 100% Vanilla I Love The Theme To The Server As Well

Ticks Played (do @ticks in chat and type the number here):28759

Note (Optional):I Love Minecraft I Am A Great Person To Be Around And Happy Hoildays ^-^

Your In-Game Name:BlueDino2003 Age:14 Why do you want to become a helper?:Because I Would Love To Help The Server Grow And I Am A Great Friend And Person I Will Always Be Very Active And Kind And Loyal To The Server And I Have Lots Of Experiences With Being Staff On Servers Or Owning One I Have Owned 3 Servers Before And I Have Been Staff On 3 Other Servers But All The Servers I Have Been Staff On Or Owned Has Been Closed But Over All I Just Want To Help Out With The Server Strengths:Finding Hackers Being Kind And Friendly And Building And Sorting Out Problems That People Have Weaknesses:Command Blocks What attracted you to YourWorldMC?:I Got Attracted To YourWorldMC Because I Was Searching For Ages To Find A Server That Has Great Owners And Staff And Players And A Server That Is 100% Vanilla I Love The Theme To The Server As Well Ticks Played (do @ticks in chat and type the number here):28759 Note (Optional):I Love Minecraft I Am A Great Person To Be Around And Happy Hoildays ^-^

Hello, Thanks for your interest in becoming a Helper on the YourWorldMC server.

The Staff Manager (@MyKindOfShy) and I decided that due to your past offenses such as griefing that having you on the staff team would not look good on the server.

Once again thanks for the interest. Best of luck in the future.
Jams__
Founder and Owner of YourWorldMC

Hello, Thanks for your interest in becoming a Helper on the YourWorldMC server. The Staff Manager (@MyKindOfShy) and I decided that due to your past offenses such as griefing that having you on the staff team would not look good on the server. Once again thanks for the interest. Best of luck in the future. **Jams__** _Founder and Owner of YourWorldMC_

Master Hacker;)

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft